"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- John Kerry emerged as the resounding choice of the voters.
- This means that candidates are battling not only for outright support but also to emerge as the second choice of backers of lesser candidates.
- Usually, a Leo emerges as the right choice for the position in a way that everyone recognizes.
- Maybe Verizon and other Baby Bells, once they are forced into real competition for customers, will emerge as the best choice.
- The communications industry is always complicated, and there are many reasons cable modems have emerged as the most popular choice for broadband Internet service.
- Bob Johnson would be an appealing candidate under those terms, and according to two sources he has emerged as the prime choice.
- He emerged as the choice, officials said, largely because he was an outsider - unbeholden to the political powers that be.
- As the state conventions met, Fillmore emerged as the clear choice.
- Whoever emerges as the choice of the executive board will then be subject to confirmation by the organization's General Council.
- Early women's rights leader Susan B. Anthony emerged as the choice for the new dollar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.