"central" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Children play a central role in the life of the community.
- But such a central role for Jordan is no longer certain.
- The central role of science and technology will be even greater in this century.
- Religion did not play a central role in his education.
- The church also played a central role in a child's education.
- Maybe even a place where doubt would play a more central role?
- Social services have a central role in the party's programs.
- Ever since, the business executive has played a central role in community development.
- The media have a central role to play in this process.
- Here, your ability to win need not play a central role.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.