"central" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Work on the low, stone building around a central courtyard began in 1717.
- The school is built in a ring design, around a large central courtyard.
- Through the door he could see a large central courtyard, open to the sky above.
- The central courtyard served as the main meeting place of the people.
- However, they did not ride straight up the wide road to the central courtyard.
- It forms the north wall of the building's central courtyard.
- The main building was in the shape of a square around a central courtyard.
- The house covers 800m and the central courtyard is another 400m.
- In plan the building is formed around a central courtyard.
- The houses and the central courtyard were built in the 1930s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.