"central" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both have fifth floor living spaces at their central axis only.
- The first garden, at ground level, has a central axis that opens up a long perspective onto the city's streets.
- The first four, set on either side of the central axis, were used for preparing the ceremony.
- The ride has a central axis and a circular track.
- As they made their way to the central axis Killeen set his face like stone.
- They were moving swift and sure toward the central axis.
- It could never melt, the mind wanted to say, or all the water would fall toward the central axis.
- The line is being expanded along the central axis in both directions.
- The hall's far end is described as the central axis of the building's main visual field.
- Light is most intense along the central axis of each fan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.