"central" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Private health centers are concentrated within urban areas and particularly those of the central highlands.
- They live in the forested mountains of the southern central highlands.
- Coffee was introduced into the central highlands in the 1840s, and quickly became the most important cash crop.
- The contrast between the landscape of the central highlands and the south coast could not be more marked.
- Most of the population lives in the central highlands.
- It is the second mountain pass on the A3 road going into the central highlands.
- The second group mostly live in the central highlands.
- The story begins with the geography of the central African highlands.
- The central highlands were a very different place from the lush coastal plain.
- This Israel, identified as a people, were probably located in the northern part of the central highlands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.