"central" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What was important, however, was the information contained within the central images.
- The central image is that of a cruciform world tree.
- The lines should be connected, starting from the central image.
- This allows more space to display a central image (common charge).
- The central image shows a male's head above a quadruped.
- The city is a central image in some of the work.
- The handful of pieces in the show that use synthetic hair as a central image are less interesting.
- And he brings one of the novel's central images, a fish, into the story for the first time.
- There was another, very telling, dispute over the mural's central image.
- The central image traded places with one of the smaller screens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.