"central" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1993 to 2013 the district was based in central Florida.
- Around the same time, the first library in central Florida would be built.
- I doubt that's of value unless you happen to live in central Florida.
- The company distributed power over much of central and north Florida.
- He said his association anticipated continuing growth in central Florida for the next two years.
- Storms are forecast for central Florida throughout the coming week.
- There are 41,900 construction workers in central Florida, and the overall unemployment rate is 3 percent.
- Even Central Florida received a vote for the top 25.
- Travers has lived in central Florida for several years, and is now married with two children.
- The narrative concerns two lovers on the run in central Florida.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.