"central" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has opened a clinic in a large house near the central square.
- At last they emerged in the central square of the city.
- Except in very rare cases, the church was not on the central square.
- His feet took him toward the central square of the town that had no name.
- A morning market is held on the central square during weekends.
- The white player will put the 4th move within 7x7 central square.
- "No, there's a central square to the place and everything goes through it."
- The town's central square is the main site of public games.
- It comes alive every three days for the big morning market in the central square.
- However, the four central squares of the board must first be filled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.