"central" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The story's central figure was dead, and his family wanted nothing to do with the film.
- His mother was a central figure here before her early death.
- But he wanted the story told with himself as the central figure.
- In the late 1980s, he returned to the show and again became a central figure.
- He would be a central figure in the golden years still to come.
- And that she was the central figure, the king did not doubt for a moment.
- At the latest by 1906 he was the central figure in the workers' movement of the city.
- Both men have been central figures in the country's violence.
- John Paul has made himself a central figure in 20th-century affairs.
- Once again, the central figure changed color, this time to yellow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.