"central" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At one point, the central bank thought the figure should be 100 percent.
- Pressure is building for the central bank to do more.
- He cut the central bank free from the rest of the Government.
- The increase was the first by the country's central bank in 18 months.
- The next day, officials met in the central bank to try to figure out what to do.
- The increase was the second in six weeks by the central bank.
- It is the central bank's second rate cut in less than six weeks.
- "The feeling on the Street is that the central bank has to act."
- Exactly how much power will the new European central bank have?
- The central bank has raised rates 10 times over the past 14 months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.