"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet the system was to break down in the 1970s.
- You don't want to see things break down in that way.
- Relations between the two sides began to break down in early 1993.
- Fewer still had seen him break down like this, especially in public.
- This was used until it finally broke down in 1975.
- "The opponent was much better, and we didn't have the ability to break them down in their half of the field."
- Law and order had already broken down in parts of the city inside the walls.
- This may go on for three or four months, but it always breaks down, at least in my experience.
- Even those who receive treatment frequently break down in old age.
- Almost all of the patients during the long day have broken down in their appointments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.