"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Jamaican authorities were the last thing Delevaux needed at the moment.
- Jamaican authorities closed the island's international airports, and police ordered 48-hour curfews in major towns to keep people off the streets and deter looting.
- In 1954, the Pinnacle commune was destroyed by Jamaican authorities.
- Jamaican authorities seize and subdue Tom, "as though a white man in a bathing suit could be dangerous."
- Jamaican authorities reckon the number in hundreds.
- Pursuant to its anti-trafficking statute, Jamaican authorities encourage victims to assist in the investigation and prosecution of their traffickers.
- He was arrested by Jamaican authorities in June 2010 and extradited to the US.
- "It must be said that Jamaican authorities are taking a certain risk and a certain responsibility."
- Until 1860, the postal service under the control of Great Britain, despite repeated efforts by Jamaican authorities to take over.
- The Jamaican authorities believed however that Louis was the child who arrived on the brig Mary with his mother.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.