"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Carothers began helping authorities in 2008 in hopes of winning a reduced sentence for his own crimes.
- Small amounts of dynamite discovered near the dam and a copy of a warning helped alert authorities.
- The Navy sent one of its bomb-disposal units to Boston to help local authorities.
- Several organizations have emerged to identify and remove traps and help authorities.
- He reportedly had helped authorities by answering routine questions about individuals they were interested in.
- They are accompanied by analysis of data to help local authorities in the decision making process.
- This will allow the Commission to help national authorities to develop those capacities necessary to achieve the results we are aiming for.
- It should also help local and regional authorities to develop networks to cooperate in the field of cultural tourism.
- Malus went to prison, but was released in order to "help" authorities against the threat of the Hornet.
- Some of them had seen the ship on its fateful voyage and helped authorities to reconstruct the chain of events.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.