"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A local authority applied for a care order relating to a girl who was nearly four years old.
- Article 25(3) states that the authority of the court will only apply to Muslims.
- Local authorities may apply to the court to prevent contact to safeguard or promote the child's welfare.
- He said the authority was also applying for Federal money to tear down another public housing complex, with 498 units.
- Your higher authority does not apply to the world of facts and law.
- Bolton have been given £110,000, a fifth of what was available from a national pot, when more than 70 local authorities applied for a share.
- The Irish authorities would have applied for a place.
- The largest local authorities to have applied for city status in the recent competitions are:
- When deciding whether releasing information would or could harm someone's commercial interests, the public authority should apply the test of prejudice.
- The national authorities must apply the action plans already.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.