"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whether the Chinese authorities can or will enforce the new policy, however, remains a question, the American official said.
- Local authorities enforce strict laws against the possession and use of energy weapons.
- The authorities had not, however, enforced the regulations very strictly.
- Nevertheless, local authorities may enforce the law as it stands.
- Another problem is that no agency, including the Department of Labor, has the authority or resources to enforce the law.
- At this point the authorities stepped in and enforced a cease-fire between the groups.
- Some say that they lack the authority to make arrests and enforce the law.
- It remains to be seen whether the authorities will enforce this court order.
- But it proves difficult, if not impossible, for the authorities to enforce the Act.
- The result: the authorities enforced a rule of "unload or we won't let you through".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.