"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Afterward, the German authorities resorted to forceful draft among members of Blue Police.
- The authorities are annoyed about being increasingly forced to react to public opinion, and are resorting to old methods to defend themselves.
- Under Labour, some local authorities even resorted to putting surveillance devices in residents' bins, to check they were not using the incorrect receptacle for recycling.
- Witnesses say hundreds of unarmed people were killed when the authorities resorted to indiscriminate force.
- Rats are still a menace and the authorities have resorted to poison.
- The authorities resorted to a harshly punitive approach to control, including, in the mid-seventies, extensive use of solitary confinement.
- However as beds was still insufficient, the authorities resorted to buying adjacent private residences to alleviate the shortage.
- Instead, Soviet authorities resorted more frequently to brief detentions of those who participated in an increasing number of public demonstrations.
- The authorities frequently resorted to use of hired gangs to suppress these movements.
- Besides the ban on other parties and the dissolution of many Catholic non-church associations, the authorities resorted to personal insults.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.