"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authority, 'a body of people acting as trustees for the public interest', does not however exercise executive control over broadcasting.
- The authority quite properly denies them the choice, and exercises it itself.
- The communist party and Soviet military authorities exercised strict ideological control over the force.
- "The authorities exercised reasonable restraint in dealing with the situation," he said.
- The authority exercises tremendous power and employs more than 64,000 people.
- Its authorities shall exercise their posts for five years.
- The separatist authorities exercise tight control over the media.
- "The aim is to allow the legitimate authorities to exercise their authority in the area," he said.
- It should be noted that the Chinese authorities exercise strict control over local access permits for international teams.
- There are many areas of that country where even the authorities cannot exercise legitimate democratic power.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.