"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Let me assure you that no authorities of my church, or of any church for that matter, will ever exert influence on presidential decisions.
- But the authorities are exerting greater control over religious activity, following an outbreak of extremist violence, including an attack in Taraz.
- With his authority thus exerted, ROBBIE turns toward the house and points his gun at the open door.
- You are here in Mycogen by authority, but even the highest authority cannot exert total control over the public.
- The authorities exert substantial control over the media and can impose restrictions in the name of national security.
- The monetary authority exerts regulatory control over banks.
- Over the early years, the papal authorities exerted large degree of control over the leadership of the institution.
- As Christianity became commonplace, the charismatic authority identified by Augustine, a quality we might today call "religiousness", exerted a commanding influence at the local level.
- We ask the Russian federal authorities to exert pressure on the local authorities of the Mari Republic, because this examination is far from reassuring.
- The Russian authorities exerted pressure on opposition groups, tolerated electoral fraud and subjugated the media.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.