"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The national authorities did not implement a nationwide policy but left it up to the individual states.
- A central authority to implement these policies and prevent the variation in practice which occurred under the old poor law.
- It will also help off set some of the reduction in active members resulting from the efficiency savings all local authorities are implementing.
- Mr. Crawford said the authority would implement all the proposals in its environmental study.
- You just need the authority and the balls to implement them.
- I find it difficult to believe that the authorities in Romania will implement this directive, which is more of a burden than a help.
- The burden of proof appears to have been transferred from the authorities implementing the security measure to the people subject to it.
- The Russian authorities are evidently implementing unconstitutional law and order.
- Soviet authorities implemented a political regime similar to police state, based on terror.
- Each local authority implements its own policy in accordance with the Act.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.