"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the local authority employs the schools' staff and has primary responsibility for admissions.
- The authority exercises tremendous power and employs more than 64,000 people.
- But the British authorities swiftly put down the rebellion and employed severe repression after the fighting had ended.
- Operators and authorities may employ on street bus inspectors to monitor adherence in real time.
- Agencies often lack either the appropriate authority or resources to employ smart power.
- The authority employs a staff of four.
- These authorities employ some 2.35m staff (1987) and, collectively, they are responsible for providing over fifty different services.
- The authority employed more than 12,000 people across five divisions in 1984-85.
- The joint authority may employ staff and establish policies independently of the constituent authorities.
- In addition, the local authority employs representatives who supervise the playschools' operation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.