"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I expect employees to look from behind the doors again but it's absolutely silent.
- He awoke with a start to find the house absolutely silent.
- The house and the land around it was absolutely silent.
- Behind them the house was absolutely silent and they had no sense even of eyes watching from the windows.
- So we lay there absolutely silent, holding each other's hands, and eventually they went away laughing.
- For a long moment she was absolutely silent, hardly even seemed to breathe.
- For various reasons it had to be an absolutely silent job.
- He even tried it for the next couple of hours, being absolutely silent, saying nothing to anybody.
- For what seems like minutes, we sit facing each other, absolutely silent.
- Which was just as well, because he had made up his mind to remain absolutely silent, no matter what.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.