"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The college, in a statement, said "such allegations are absolutely false."
- As a Canadian woman I know this to be absolutely false.
- "The report is absolutely false, and there is no truth in it."
- Why should you insist so on an absolutely false view of life?
- "So, you can see that this idea is absolutely false," he said.
- "The suggestion that she had anything to do with those searches is absolutely false," he said.
- I've got to tell you, those statements are absolutely false.
- "That is absolutely false and a mischaracterization of the facts."
- This idea that he instructed me to do anything is absolutely false.
- "We are sure and positive that the claim being made against the mosque is absolutely false."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.