"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Absolutely fine to walk out of a play that you have paid money for.
- I think the form novels are in today is absolutely fine.
- This was absolutely fine and would give the story added depth.
- In which case, she should know that it will be absolutely fine.
- "I feel absolutely fine about working with our organized employees," he added.
- He didn't have to answer to anybody but himself, and that was absolutely fine.
- It is absolutely fine, I think, to throw the whole lot up in the air and run away.
- I can say right now, that the previous version was absolutely fine.
- Our baby was absolutely fine and happy on the monitor.
- Tell a woman she's absolutely fine and she won't spend a penny.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.