"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other option would have been to simply not say anything until facts were absolutely correct.
- I had to read it over carefully, as the text must be absolutely correct.
- "You understand the importance of being absolutely correct in your testimony?"
- "You are absolutely correct," he said, and turned back to the bed.
- What you've said in your first paragraph is absolutely correct, stop.
- At least in this respect, she has her priorities absolutely correct.
- As it happens we are absolutely correct in both beliefs.
- He was absolutely correct: these findings were nothing short of astonishing.
- This turned out to be absolutely correct, as he would hold that shift through 2003.
- Mark looked closer, and saw that she was absolutely correct.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.