"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And training was such a challenge, he says now, "that I must've been absolutely crazy to do it for all those years."
- "We have some absolutely crazy competitors that are going through tough times," he said.
- But the people would deny any involvement and say I'm absolutely crazy.
- That whole thing was absolutely crazy, and I wanted no part of it.
- What you're planning to do is absolutely crazy, a nervous voice told her.
- It would be absolutely crazy to get near him again.
- Five years ago I would have called them absolutely crazy.
- No matter who I show it to, the people go absolutely crazy over them.
- It is absolutely crazy to try to force this through.
- Over the centuries here, many scientists had gone absolutely crazy trying to figure out just how it worked.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.