"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The absolutely vital question was whether the Government had power to control them at all.
- At this point, in David's view, such protection was absolutely vital.
- When considering a care home it is absolutely vital to do your research.
- It is absolutely vital that we do not miss the train on this one.
- What might at one time have been considered an opportunity to be seized has now become absolutely vital.
- In this respect, I believe that the role of the press is an absolutely vital one.
- The pressure put on now is absolutely vital for the final result we wish to achieve.
- I think it is absolutely vital if we want to keep or win the customer's trust.
- In future, we will have to be able to demonstrate that this is absolutely vital.
- It is absolutely vital for these to be under democratic control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.