"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If I get even half of her success it's going to be absolutely amazing for me.
- The effect is absolutely amazing and the whole thing only takes about 10 or 15 minutes from start to finish.
- "It was absolutely amazing what they've been able to accomplish in such a short time," she said.
- He was brilliant and had absolutely amazing insights into human nature.
- When you think about it, this is absolutely amazing: How can a piece of fabric end up being the difference between life and death?
- "The skills you're picking up in your old age are absolutely amazing."
- And I find that absolutely amazing, just as an intellectual notion.
- This is more or less the route I took last year and it was absolutely amazing.
- It doesn't hurt that the game looks absolutely amazing, either.
- Let me start by saying that I had an absolutely amazing time here!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.