"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book was well written and made the subject matter seem clear.
- I support both reports as they are well written and cover the most important points.
- Those who tried to write well, it was said, did so at their own risk.
- Young people helped him with his books and at the same time learned to write well.
- This one is a little longer, but it was really well written.
- "I thought your article was well written," the woman says.
- The series is well written and doesn't take itself too seriously.
- A nice piece, well written and saying something of importance.
- She felt that people weren't writing well about the work, and we didn't need them to fill the house, so what's the point?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.