"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The word evolved into the Anthropocene, which is generally regarded as being a more suitable technical term.
- Today, the word is still evolving, along with the cars it defines.
- The words often come from the sound of the music and eventually evolve into coherent thoughts.
- Originally used as a slang term, this word in the English lexicon has evolved into describing a person that follows specific style of fashion.
- He couldn't use the word evolve because that's a dangerous word.
- It is doubtful if the spoke word would have ever evolved beyond the animal stage without the written word.
- Later, as the word dandy evolved to denote refinement, it became applied solely to men.
- The word subsequently evolved to its various present forms in the Slavic languages, and other languages adopted the term.
- The word has evolved within Romance languages to mean "century":
- The word dark eventually evolved from the word deorc.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.