"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In one-syllable words, exactly what the hell are you telling me, Johnny?
- It's one of two one-syllable words, and, depending upon which word you say, your people will live or die.
- In one-syllable words, only the notes leading to and from the peak are included.
- A one-syllable word can not occur at the end of a verse.
- The very simplicity, the short, one-syllable words of this last speech show how weak he has become.
- Her mother doesn't say much more on the subject, adding only a few extra, careful, one-syllable words.
- "I can make five syllables out of a one-syllable word," she said.
- Did they find enough one-syllable words to do the job?
- The long vowel of a one-syllable word may get shortened.
- "Tell me what's up while I try to find one-syllable words for you."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.