"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The language is used because Tagalog words are longer than words in English.
- Dilao or dilaw is a Tagalog word for the color yellow.
- An additional "la" was added to match the Tagalog word which means "to be known".
- The word katha is an old Tagalog word that means "creation."
- Both of which have the same meanings as the Tagalog word.
- Her screen name was taken from the Tagalog words for "rose" and "gardenia".
- The name of the place came from the Tagalog word, Pag-asa, which means hope.
- Note the use of Tagalog words in the sentence.
- It also is derived from Tagalog word that means as "famous" or "popular".
- Gawad, on the other hand, is the Tagalog word for "award."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.