"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They started chanting a two-syllable word to summarize this conclusion.
- Maybe soon he would get out a two-syllable word.
- Zoë managed to get a lot of meaning into one two-syllable word.
- It wasn't too clear, but it was obviously a lot more like a two-syllable word.
- He coughed once to clear it and then tried again, this time managing to get the simple two-syllable word out.
- Trav, who never uses a two-syllable word when five will suffice, said he started in show business as part of a trained cat act.
- They are used to differentiate two-syllable words with otherwise identical pronunciation.
- The moment he stopped she began speaking a stream of quick, high-pitched one and two-syllable words.
- I've used the occasional two-syllable word in my time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.