"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Try to get across the idea that you're looking out for their interests and giving them some advance word."
- Living up to its advance word would have been impossible, of course, and maybe Madonna never wanted it to.
- The flip side of this phenomenon, something a lot more common, is the film that doesn't quite match up with its own advance word.
- Based on advance word from the White House, it sounds as if he will try to do just that.
- The press was ambivalent about the project, all but killing the advance word of mouth.
- The offer, he said, came with no advance word to the prisoners, their families or their lawyers.
- But the advance word apparently did not reach allof the fans.
- The service took place under an official veil of silence, with no advance word in state-run media.
- The advance word was not encouraging, and the reviews have been mixed at best.
- "Don't we owe it to our allies to give them some advance word on this?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.