"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bell sized up Perry, who was listening to the emphatically spoken words of his friend.
- Now he had the service and the word of his resourceful friend.
- But the next words of his uncle's friend were reassuring.
- Despite these efforts, he is not a young seventy-four; Berlusconi, in the words of his best friend, is a bit dilapidated.
- What had been a potentially dangerous situation had been reversed by the words of his old friend.
- Who, if not you, should be the reporter of the words of your friend?
- The waking nightmare was gradually washed away by the calming words of my friend, only to give way to another obsession.
- He was told that word of his missing friend would be filtered down to the settlements in the area.
- "By the well-spoken words of our wise young friend, we must give the goblins at least a chance to explain their intentions."
- In the words of our mercenary friend here, it's got to stop!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.