"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The title of the film comes from the slang word for methamphetamine.
- An individual slang word or expression is known as a notion.
- Do you want me to do a slang words on it?
- If you say a slang word too early, it's like you're trying to be black.
- And when big companies try to do products for young people, it's like your father using a slang word.
- Hemingway called her a piece, a slang word for gun.
- Like most dance steps and slang words, no one really knows who started the latest thing.
- His name is derived from the British slang word for police officers.
- She used a slang word for hugeness I had never heard her speak before.
- It's a slang word we don't recommend in serious stories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.