"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a loan word from the English language "fighting".
- Avoid an area where all the words seem to be loan words.
- Many Portuguese loan words can still be found today in the languages of the area.
- English generally now uses extended Latin letters only in loan words.
- German also retains most original letters in French loan words.
- Also, there are many Spanish loan words present today, given its more than three hundred years of occupation.
- Such an ending is not found in English loan words or proper names.
- The term is a loan word from Sesotho, again meaning court.
- It often contains many loan words from the local language.
- This is especially evident for Greek loan words and proper names.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.