"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We used the L word, and then he kept talking about it.
- The L word didn't seem to give her any trouble at all.
- So will you do me a favor and just get the "L" word first?
- Not that the basic situation had changed- he hadn't said the "L" word, either.
- So you just wait until you've heard the "L" word, all right?
- Just let time pass and we will again see the "L" word become respectable.
- But others at the network are less comfortable embracing the L word.
- You will not even think the L word,she informed herself sternly.
- What was it with me that I couldn't say the big L word?
- Your boyfriend said the "L" word, but you're not feeling it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.