"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many words of French origin were borrowed twice or more.
- Monoshone is a word of obscure origin and unknown meaning.
- In words of foreign origin, notably Spanish, they are phonemic.
- It might be called asphalt, for instance (a word of uncertain origin).
- It has also about 200 words of Uralic origin.
- Tuz is a word of Turkish origin which means "salt".
- This led to many paired words of French and English origin.
- Lastly, it provides spelling guidelines for words of foreign origin.
- These sounds are mostly from words of Philippine and foreign origin.
- English words of Greek origin (a discussion rather than a list)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.