"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In all the years he'd known him, words of praise had always made the man uncomfortable.
- All he wants from you is a word of praise.
- There were a few words of praise in the report.
- Murray, the editor who never had a word of praise for anyone.
- Style is a word of high praise among these characters, especially the men.
- Opinions about the building changed in the 1970s, and for the first time, words of praise were heard.
- A word of praise from Jack made him very happy.
- He waited now the word of praise which was his due.
- However, I have a major and a minor 'but' to add to those words of praise.
- Although most write to complain, a small number actually offer words of praise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.