"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since then, they are written only at the beginning of a word and in compound words.
- The primary stress of compound words is often placed on the ending.
- And then he called me the most offensive compound word in the English language.
- They can start as two words joined with a hyphen, and then become a compound word.
- This is a short list with some common compound words.
- It is a compound word that this newspaper will not print.
- And the concept of compound words is itself quite straightforward, sir.
- The compound word is understood as a word in itself.
- People may have started using the compound word, living room, in the early twentieth century.
- His name is a made up compound word of elephant and van.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.