"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Economic policy coordination has been the buzz word and I think it's an empty box.
- My aim with the series was to get away from buzz words, and technical financial language.
- Diversity, our third index category, is a big buzz word in education and beyond.
- It seems to be the new buzz word for your writers.
- "The buzz words this week are just that: Love it."
- He was scanning quickly on this first pass, looking for buzz words.
- Readers can look out for buzz words on road signs and advertising.
- The paper has a lot of the right buzz words.
- Do you ever ask yourself what do those buzz words really mean?
- Is this just the latest round of meaningful buzz words?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.