"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We usually try to learn at least 50 words of their language.
- And do you know a word of my language, even one?
- And, most important, she taught him the key words of her language, so that he could make his needs known.
- I was surprised that he seemed to know a few words of our language.
- She had managed to learn a few hundred words of their spoken language as well.
- Its name is derived from the Latin language word for "the best".
- Ailiss was able to ask them a question and get a significant answer before either party had learned a word of the other's language.
- They turned over the pages, unable to read a word of their strange language.
- Each concept and all their attributes are defined in natural language words.
- "We do not speak a word of each other's language," he said recently from the festival's Manhattan office.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.