"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But if they were shut, any who knew the opening word could speak it and pass in.
- Knighton's opening words were clearly not what he had expected.
- He was even more surprised at the patient's opening words.
- His opening words: "You look to me like a man of intelligence."
- Frank wondered if he had heard the opening words correctly.
- Its name is taken from the opening words, meaning all vows.
- He quickly entered his opening words before the connection would shut down.
- While he did not know how accurate the opening words of her song were, they could be literally true.
- The film begins with the opening words of Hemingway's story.
- I am going to try and find the opening words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.