"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he returned his attention once more to the comatose woman, began ministering to her.
- Some abortion-rights advocates objected to wording covering a pregnant comatose woman.
- Meredith looked down at the comatose woman.
- Ms. Farrow plays a comatose woman surveying, in her apparently still-active mind, an unhappy life.
- There has been virtually no medical research on pregnancy's effect on a comatose woman, medical experts said.
- Torvin pronounced the fourth host, a comatose young woman who had never regained consciousness, dead not six minutes later.
- It's about a surgeon who begins a companionship with a comatose woman, her brain wired to a computer that will turn her dreams into speech.
- Moreover, as discovered, at his standards, he does not go for married women, underaged girls, and comatose women.
- It's the story of two men caring for two comatose women.
- It cost $25,800 to evacuate a comatose woman from Austria to the United States by air ambulance in late 1996.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.