"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two women hugged and consoled each other, saying, "Everything that comes to pass is for the good."
- One woman turned and hugged a man beside her, crying but obviously relieved.
- During the break, the woman came up to me and hugged me.
- The woman hugged Simone, then walked to the car holding her hand.
- She extended her arms, and the two women hugged warmly.
- Then the three women came together and hugged each other.
- When I came out, all four women were hugging themselves and shuddering.
- The old woman picked up the Bible and hugged it to herself.
- The old woman hugged her grandchildren, and kissed them both on the cheeks.
- While the two women hugged, Nicole spoke softly in her daughter's ear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.