"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman clasped the boy in her arms and pulled his head to her shoulder, weeping.
- The woman clasped Firesong's hand first, followed by the man.
- A woman rushed to the Priest-Militant and clasped his stained boots.
- The woman clasped the frozen package to her neck.
- When he spoke these last words, a thrill of amazement went through every one; the poor woman clasped her hands, and said, "O Lord!"
- The two women clasped hands awkwardly, then hugged in a fashion unfamiliar to either of them.
- A buoyant young woman shot from the airlock and clasped Kira in a bear hug.
- Close by, a woman stifled a cry and clasped her hand to her mouth.
- Later, during a break, the woman clasped her hands and bowed her head, to all appearances praying.
- She held the image, as tightly as a drowning woman would clasp a lifevest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.