"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The young woman herself, the girl with the bread, stroked the fierce horn.
- The woman stroked the horse, then, feeling a need to be close, she lay beside her.
- But then, before she said anything more, the young woman stroked the young man's hair for a time in silence.
- I don't blame you, but it's too late for that,' the woman said, and stroked the pony's neck.
- Certainly long enough not to miss the way the woman was stroking the young man's back.
- The woman stroked the back of his neck beneath his hair, while he tried to pull himself together.
- The older woman stroked the hair of the now-sleeping patient.
- The old woman kissed her husband affectionately and stroked his hair as he lay dying in the hospital bed.
- The young woman kissed her husband passionately, and stroked his hair.
- The woman stroked the cat's head lovingly, but her eyes were on the floor where the two battled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.