"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She accepted the embrace, and the two women patted each other's backs for a moment.
- The little fair woman patted the broad arm of the chair she was sitting in, and be sat down on it.
- A woman pats her arm and says, "You deserve a lot of credit."
- The old woman leaned over and patted the nurse's hand.
- The woman gave him a polite smile, patted his cheek, and moved away.
- The woman looks down, pats her daughter and smiles proudly.
- The woman patted her thin shoulder and went on up.
- The woman behind the oil man, pretty but not beautiful, patted her face with a lace handkerchief.
- The old woman reached out and patted me with her fingers.
- The woman patted his arm and crossed the tiny room to the window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.