"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You look a sensible young woman; I won't have anyone else in this department."
- Any sensible woman would take her precious evidence and run.
- But as things were, and at her age, a sensible woman must compound for the best she could get.
- I'm sure we can work this out like sensible women.
- "Why else would a nice, sensible woman like me fall for both of you?"
- But being a sensible woman, she turned over and went to sleep again.
- She was merely a sensible woman trying to save her own life.
- She was a sensible woman, almost French in her manner.
- She's a sensible woman - and she said you needed fresh air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.