"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another effort was made to make the film in 1934, this time starring Jeanette MacDonald, but this also fell through.
- There is "Peter Pan," this time starring Cathy Rigby at the Marquis, and destined, one assumes, to be running in perpetuity somewhere on earth.
- Next up is a similar mini-series, this time starring Jonny Quest.
- The piece was produced again in 1798, this time starring Grimaldi as Clown.
- The skit was done again, this time on the January 20, 2013 episode, starring Jennifer Lawrence as an intern.
- State Fair was remade in 1962, that time starring Pat Boone and Ann-Margret.
- He appeared four times as a judge on the syndicated western The Cisco Kid, starring Duncan Renaldo and Leo Carrillo.
- The first trailer for Terminator Salvation, the next episode of the franchise, this time starring Christian Bale.
- It was also Astaire's second time starring in a production about the holiday, following the 1948 MGM musical Easter Parade.
- This time starring Stephen Fry as investigative journalist David Lander.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.